Attvcks :::

Dead Trees......A 33 Minutes Mix

21.2.07

Aging Like Fine Wine


I have been going through a lot of my old tracks that I made since 03', and found that I've been ignoring some amazing sounds. Due to the limited(free) space from my podcasting service, I have reached a head and can't add any songs. I am(have) created a new name and account to remedy this problem. One Finger Player is the artist name for the new podcasts, which will contain new as well as remixes I did from Nine Inch Nails to Gene Simmons. I'm in the process of putting it up on the itunes music store..

Besides that Programming, Class and Photography have been taking up most of my time! Which is weird in a good way, because i feel as if I could go either way now (Music production, Photography, Web Authoring, Programming, Apple Tech, Writing). At 30, I guess I could be in worst times in my life, lol

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey man. Whatever you do, please don't quit making music. I really love what you create and it would be sad if you did.

    Keep my head noddin'. Thanks for the great tracks.

     
  • At 5:54:00 PM , Blogger S. Aresman Thomas said...

    thanks for the comments! do you have a website?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home