Attvcks :::

Dead Trees......A 33 Minutes Mix

15.12.06

Fall Semester 06' Coming to a Close



This has been one the hardest semesters I've ever had since I started going to Cleveland State University. Presentations to Let downs and everything in between. I have advanced mentally and I am also a bonafied 30-something. I have had a lot of struggles, struggles to not give up and go home, struggling not to listen to people pushing me and disrespecting me and struggles with low self-esteem. But through it all I came out swinging and I still havent given up the fight!!!!!!! fuck that shit, I want to do something important with my life and the only way i know how to do that is to keep it moving!!!!!! keep moving forward, even when others dont want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home