Attvcks :::

Dead Trees......A 33 Minutes Mix

19.4.06

My Quicktime VR Links Are Down:::

Working in Quicktime Virtual Reality links to my blog has been a difficult task. I am a college student with no budget, so "free" is usually a good thing. But, I found out the hard way that, there are always strings attached. When I intially set up these links I needed a"No Cost Solution". Savefile may seem like a good place to store files on the net, but dont be fouled, the word "free". I recently signed up for a Savefile account, as a way to store my files on a independent server so i could call up the files as links on my blog. It seem like a good idea until i started getting email messages like this one...

Dear steve thomas,

This is an automated email, please do not reply.
We hereby inform you the following file has been deleted because of inactivity (no downloads for 30 days).

File: Public Square Cleveland, Ohio


Best Regards,
Savefile Support

This is an automated response, please do not reply!

I'm trying to find a RELIABLE source to keep my media on. I'm thinking of getting a .Mac account...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home